Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our Trip

This is Nate and my favorite thing on US 60 leaving Versailles.
Its a horse racing track you can see from the road.
Out of Kentucky into Indiana

The Arch in St. Louis
Bush Stadium

We stayed in Joplin for the first night.

Windmills are crazy.
My Texas state sign isn't the best...

We stayed in Albuquerque and below is the tram I posted about.





It was really cool to drive through Indian reservations.
We will have to go back during the day but the Dam is really amazing.

Before you even get to the Dam you can see the glow of the city from over an hour away.
Its really amazing, we were most exhausted at this point and it felt so unreal to be actually here. All it all we had a great trip more of my first week of life here later! Love to all.

4 comments:

Susan Henry Toups said...

Your first cross country trip! How cool! I love New Mexico!!

Cameron said...

so i got nauseous when i thought about you being at the hoover dam. my phobia is really outrageous.

but i'm so happy your trip was fun!! i miss you, but i'm loving the texting! i feel like you're still close!!

Anonymous said...

I have one question, did Nate puke any chicken selects on the way? Hope everything is going well guys, seeya in May.

Maria said...

This trip looks awesome! I'm inspired to take a road trip soon.